- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site or iOS application, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
Group List collects the following information and data:
- Contact information including your name and email address.
- Device data such as type of device, operating system, device identifiers and log or crash data.
- Preferences data that you provide in the settings.
- Usage activity regarding how you use the features of the application.
Group list uses the information in the following ways:
- Providing our products and services.
- Responding to service requests.
- Maintaining and updating our services.
- Development and research analysis.
Group list may share limited information or data with other organizations or partners. We do not share or sell personal information for the purposes of marketing.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time for the following requests:
- See what data we have stored, if any.
- Change or correct any data we have stored.
- Delete any data we have stored.
We take precautions to protect your information from unauthorized access or disclosure to provide our services. Sensitive information is encrypted when submitted or transmitted online. The computers and servers in which we store information are stored in a secure environment. Group List does not guarantee the protection or security of the information we store or transmit.